"I’m looking to offer Brazilian waxing treatments. Do I need to carry separate insurance for this?"
  • Print

Brazilian waxing is covered under skin therapy and cosmetology licenses, so no special insurance or licensing is necessary. However, you may want to pursue additional training to ensure you are confident in performing this treatment!

View All Questions

Don't see your question? You can suggest a question to us - if we think it's great, we'll answer it online.